Sheet Pan Green Beans
Yield: 8 Servings
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 1/2 lbs green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 4oz. package of pancetta or bacon
- 4 Tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- zest and juice of one lemon
- Heat the oven to 400°F and position the oven racks in the lower and top third of the oven.
- Divide the green beans and the pancetta evenly between two sheet pans.
- Drizzle 2 Tbs of olive oil over the green beans on each sheet pan.
- Season with salt and pepper, toss well
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pans from the oven, toss each one, and then switch racks in the oven.
- Roast for another 5-10 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and juice and add more salt to taste.
- Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy!
1,200 Cases Produced
183 Cases Produced