Sous Vide Cod in a Chardonnay Cream Dill Sauce
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 Pieces Cod
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Dill
Chardonnay Cream Sauce:
- 1 Cup cooking Chardonnay
- 1 Cup heavy Cream
- 1 small shallot minced
- 3 Dill sprigs chopped finely
- 2 Teaspoons White Peppercorns
- 3-4 tbsp of unsalted butter room temperature
- Season the cod loins with salt.
- Put the cod in a sous vide bag together with olive oil and a few sprigs of fresh dill.
- Cook for 35 minutes at 128°F.
- Combine the wine, shallot, dill stems, and white pepper in a saucepan.
- Reduce, maybe 2 tbsp of liquid left
- Whisk in heavy cream and simmer to thicken a bit.
- Season with salt if needed.
- Serve sauce over the cod with some fresh dill.